Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trees of Christmas 2010

Okay, here are the pics from our outing yesterday to the Trees of Christmas. It was totally empty when we were there (and I was so thankful because I was afraid a busload of schoolkids might be there). So, my kids literally had the "run" of the place...and oh, did they run! Anytime my kids find any relatively wide open space then they go nuts running around.


This is when we first got there, and Luke's already off and running! So hard to get pictures!



Taking a moment to ponder the beauty of the trees.




This upside-down tree was Owen's favorite!







Luke was very fascinated by the roping.







Last ditch effort to get a good pic of both boys together. Sigh, maybe next year:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

The "action" pictures are cute too. :) Shows off their personalities. I just noticed that Owen has on a red shirt and jeans almost every year and now Luke can add to the tradition! The upside down tree is very cool. I saw one on HGTV at Genevieve's house.