Okay, I know I'm not Oprah, but I thought it would be fun to post a few of my favorite things at the moment. Wish I had enough money to give them all away like she does, but I digress...
Number One
Same Kind of Different as Me

This book is amazing! I read it a few months ago, and then I chose it as my pick for book group this month. Everyone loved it and thought it was so inspirational. It's a true story, and it's the kind of book that really makes you stop and take a look at yourself and what God wants you to be doing with your life. Check it out.
Number Two
Revolution by Miranda Lambert

I rarely ever buy CDs, but when I heard the song "The House that Built Me" on the radio, I knew I had to get this CD. I bought it for myself just before Christmas and love it.
Number Three
Valentine's Day Chairbacker from Pottery Barn Kids

For like the past 3 years, I've been wanting to buy these. This year I decided to just cough up the money and get on with my life. I think they are so cute! I thought I'd put them out the week before Valentine's and the boys could get daily mail and/or goodies from me or each other.
Guess that's it for now. If I think of more later, I'll post again.
2 comments:
Hey Ginelle! I'm currently reading Same Kind of Different as Me. It's great! The company I work for asks employees to donate money each Christmas to the Union Gospel Mission and then matches the employee donation. I got to help deliver the money this year and take a tour of the facility. It was really neat! Glad to read about your fun holidays. Wish we could have seen you guys.
Wouldn't you love to run around screaming "You get a car!" "You GET a car!" "You get A car!" "You get a CAR!!" haha. I need to check that book out! Thanks for the recommendation
Post a Comment