
We took Owen to "Breakfast with Santa" at the high school today. He was excited, though you can't tell from this picture! I was hoping the Santa would look a little more legit, but I guess it doesn't matter, huh? Owen was too shy to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas so I had to speak for him. And what is his only request so far? A vacuum!
2 comments:
Philip's younger brother wanted a vacuum for Christmas when he was little. He got it. :)
We don't "do" Santa Claus, but my middle child (just turned 4) told me the other day, "There's Santa!" (At the mall). I said something brilliant like "What?" And she said, "That fat red guy over there." (Subtext: Mom, you moron, look over there!) =)
Could Owen come to my house and use that new vacuum after Christmas? Teach him early, Ginelle, good job! love you all!
Post a Comment