Thursday, February 19, 2009
Change of Plans
Well, today is not turning out like I had planned. Owen was supposed to go to preschool today while I had a doctor's appointment. Instead, he's sick again. What is up with all these stomach bugs this winter? We already had it once and that was enough! Sigh. He woke up around 4:30 this morning with the dry heaves and has now thrown up about 4 times. At least he's good at getting it in the vomit pan! That helps tremendously with clean-up. Anyway, since it's too late to reschedule my doctor's appointment without a charge, Buck is going to come home and take care of Owen while I go to my appt. I'm at 17 weeks so today's just a regular checkup but hopefully next time will be the big ultrasound. My sister-in-law Donna had her's yesterday and found out she's having a girl! We're all excited. Anyway, off to check on Owen......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment