Here's a little snippet of photos showing what we've been up to lately around here.
Valentine flowers from my Honey
Owen with his Valentines loot. We always get him a balloon.
He is super excited about his Home Depot apron!
Hanging out with Peter, my friend Heather's son
Can I get a smile, boys? Guess not.
Happy Valentine's Day! Seems like we've been celebrating it all week around here. Thursday Owen had his Valentines party at school. So, we made special valentines for his teachers Ms. Joy and Ms. Stephanie and then I assembled the other store-bought ones for his classmates. Owen wasn't too sure what this "Valentines" stuff was about, but he was excited that he'd get cookies and candy at the party!
Then, last night, Buck and I went out for a special Valentines dinner while Owen was spending the night at Pop and Gran's. It was nice to have a real "date night" like the old days. We went to Sidetrax in Cowan, TN. We had a nice, leisurely dinner and ate way too much. Have I mentioned my appetite is ravenous lately? Whew! I have a doctor's appointment next week, and I'm hoping I haven't gained a bunch of weight.
Oh, and in other big news, (at least to us), Owen has pooped on the potty TWICE in the last few days! I hope this is not a fluke and that we are getting closer to being potty trained. He is very hesitant about giving up his pullups for underwear, so we'll see how the next few weeks go. Sorry if this seems like gross news to all you non-parents out there:)
No comments:
Post a Comment