Thursday, March 18, 2010

On the Move...

My boys are keeping me very busy these days. Seems like life just keeps getting more and more hectic. And, now I'm very afraid for my sanity, because Luke is officially CRAWLING!!! He's been "sort of" crawling for weeks, but in the last few days he literally took off and is now all over the house. So, now I'm hearing lots of "Hey, Luke, that's mine!". Can you guess who is saying that? Hmmm.


Here he is crawling out of his room.



Oh, and he also discovered how to sit himself up as well. Looks pretty proud, huh?



Time for a silly face:)

1 comment:

Jillina said...

I'm totally with you! Most days I collapse at night and think hmm maybe tomorrow I'll blog or check in with people! Boys are great but exhausting. LOVE Luke's cute lil outfit with his name on it! So precious!!