Thursday, February 3, 2011

18-month Stats

My little man Luke is now a whopping 18 months old! And he's growing and changing so much every day.









Since this title is labeled "18-month stats," you'd probably expect to see some stats, right? Well, when I took Luke last week for his check-up, I absentmindedly left the sheet in his chart with all that vital information! In my defense, we had been waiting to see the doctor for over an hour, and it was well past my kids lunchtime, so we bolted out of there as fast as we could once Luke had been looked over and gotten his shots. I meant to call back later and ask them to mail me the sheet, but now it's been over a week and I keep forgetting....Anyway, I think he weighed 25 pounds, 11 oz. He's basically plateaued and not gained much at all since turning one. But, the doc is not worried about it.

At this stage, Luke is:

--wearing 18 month and 24 month clothes and a size 5 diaper
--has just recently started saying words. Hallelujah! He says: hi, bye, mama, shoe, uh-oh, and night-night
--still usually takes 2 naps a day but some days just takes one
--wakes up for the day around 5 am, goes to bed about 8 pm
--thinks all doors should be shut! Will go around the house and close any door that is open, even at other people's houses:)
--starting to have to be put in "time out" for hitting, biting, and hair-pulling (what happened to my sweet baby????)
--loves animals. Every morning when I let our kitty inside from the garage, Luke gets so excited, chases her and makes this weird high-pitched squealing sound. Pretty much every animal that you ask him "What does the " " say? He will respond with the same squeal. Except for cow, to which he replies "MMmmmmm".


1 comment:

Jillina said...

I think Luke looks like pictures I've seen of Gil as a baby. Do you or am I waay off here?