Tuesday, March 10, 2009
20 Week Update
Tomorrow I"ll be at 20 weeks! Yay! Half way! Buck says it seems like I've been pregnant forever though. Ha ha. Guess I've been moody. Anyway, we're counting down to my ultrasound on March 18. Can't wait to find out whether we're having a boy or girl. I have a feeling it's a boy, but what do I know? Owen says he "picks a boy". I think it's starting to sink in to him now. He'll talk and sing to the baby and ask questions about what its name is and where he/she will ride at in the van. He even asked me how the baby would come out the other day! I said, well, the doctor would cut open Mommy's belly and pull the baby out. He just looked at me blankly and didn't ask anything else. I'm sure he'll have more questions later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm guessing a girl for you guys. Once my belly button popped out William decided that's where babies come out & still believes that:)
Oh...I have no idea what it will be, but I can't wait to find out!
I'm excited for you guys....finding out is so much fun! Owen will be a sweet big brother and just maybe he'll get his wish!
Can't wait to find out!!
Post a Comment