Next month I will get to have ultrasound #3. Because of Luke's position, the ultrasound lady couldn't get all the measurements she needed of his face and his heart. So, that's why I get another ultrasound. I'll also get to do the glucose test.
Anyway, just wanted to share our great news! Once I get around to scanning in the pictures, I'll try to post some. Right now I've got a cranky 2-year-old to attend to and supper to get on the table.
9 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! Luke Thomas is a great name, and I know Owen will be a wonderful big brother. Lila will have to learn how to play with all these boys!
YAY! Congrats for Owen's wish coming true...there's something to honoring their request when their no longer going to be the only one! I love the name, Luke....ya'll picked a solid name!
Hooray! What fun two boys will be!
Love the name, too. Luke has always been one of my favorites.
Congratulations on a healthy baby...an a boy! The bond between brothers is so cool to watch. I love the name.
Love the name, Ginelle! Sounds like Owen will be happy to have a little brother. Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with the diabetes screening test... I'll cross my fingers that you will "pass" the one hour and don't have to go through the 3 hour. Love you all!
Another nephew! We're so EXCITED! Glad everything is going good! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!
congratulations! The brothers will be so cute together and I'm sure they will love playing together too! Best friends built in!
A boy! So happy for all of you. Can't wait to see Owen as a big brother. I really like the name. When I told Brent the name you had picked out, he said, "like the Wilson Brothers!" :)
Yay!!! You will love having 2 boys! It's great! Exhausting but great! Congrats Ginelle!
Post a Comment