As my due date quickly approaches, I'm realizing my days with just one child won't last much longer, and so I've been trying to take fun trips with Owen and relish our time together. I know it will be much harder to get out of the house once Luke is here. Yesterday we went to the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. It's been a year or more since we'd been, and they had added a lot of new things. Owen loved it! He especially loved the big slide and playing mechanic. We took wheels off and on, and off and on, and, well, you get the idea. Then, today we went to a farm to pick strawberries. It was soooo hot!!! I had to quit after about 25 minutes because I thought I would die. So, we may not have come home with many, but we had a fun time. We sat in the shade and enjoyed a strawberry honey popsicle. Yum! Enjoy the pictures below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Owen is very much the little boy now. Still hard to believe! We want to do the strawberry farm too. My in-laws went a couple of years ago and really liked it.
Yay glad you found a place for strawberry picking! The Discovery Center sounds so fun!
Post a Comment