Hmmm, what else? Having my baby shower tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. Our church had Vacation Bible School this week so that's been fun but exhausting. Owen loved it, especially the running around afterwards and partaking of the cookies and juice. He's also been "acting out" more lately which I'm not really sure about why. Maybe he's just feeling the stress of the big change that's about to hit our family. Today I had to abandon my shopping cart at Walmart and take him home because he wouldn't stop crying and fussing. He wanted me to put him in the cart to ride, but I can't pick him up at this point of pregnancy. Usually he loves helping me push the cart but not today! He's also been having more "accidents," which is frustrating. Hoping this will pass soon!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry I can't make it to your shower tomorrow but my mom was supposed to deliver your gift sometime this week. I'm sure it will be so fun! AND love Luke's bedding! Super sweet!
Walmart is not your favorite place lately - eh?
You are getting so close! Unfortunately, we have had a time or two with leaving the shopping cart.
Post a Comment