Friday, December 4, 2009

4 months & still in a fog...


I'm 4 months old! Whew, in some ways it seems the last 4 months have gone so fast, yet in others so sloooooowwww......Our little chunk of a man (almost 18 pounds!) is still keeping us up at night. Literally, one of us is usually up at all times of the day and night. It's very rare that all members of our household are asleep at the same time. Luke's just a very restless sleeper (or "nervous" as my mom calls it...how can a baby be nervous?). Anyway, we're hoping that once we get on the solid foods bandwagon consistently he'll improve in the sleep department. At least there's hope!

So, since we're all so exhausted, I haven't had much time for blogging or anything else for that matter. Just wanted to do a quick post and then I'm going to catch a quick nap. We got our Christmas tree up over the Thanksgiving weekend, so there's a picture of Owen with it below. Maybe I'll be able to post again before Christmas is over:) Please excuse the scowl on Owen's face. This was right before naptime and he was not in the cheeriest of moods.


No comments: