Friday, December 11, 2009

You'd Better Watch Out...


I can't believe it's only 2 weeks till Christmas!!! I've pretty much got all the shopping done, but none of the wrapping. And I HATE WRAPPING PRESENTS!!! It just makes me nuts. I'm finding I'm running out of places to hide presents that a 3 year old can't find. I've stuck stuff all over the house, so I'm hoping I don't forget where I put it all. I'm also finding it's very hard to get stuff done at all lately. That's because Luke has discovered he really likes sleeping in my arms and nowhere else. If I hold him, he will sleep 1-2 hours at a time but when I put him down, BAM, he wakes up. Very frustrating. But, how can you resist this sweet face?



Or this face?





This is my favorite face he makes!



And, just to get you in the spirit, here's a video of Owen singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".


2 comments:

Jillina said...

Aww so sweet! Enjoy holding that baby while you can, after about 5 months when Andrew figured out how to crawl he didn't want to be held nearly as much which was hard for me! Totally with you on the hiding of gifts which is why our gifts were wrapped super early this year I had no where left to put them! ha!

Heather said...

I love wrapping presents and HATE doing all the shopping. We need to work out a system next year! :)

The picture of Luke on the bed is great. "Who me? I wasn't doing anything wrong, promise!" The video of Owen singing in his underwear will be perfect for showing his friends when he hits around middle school age.