Owen's been really getting into pretend play lately. He'll pretend his stuffed animals need diaper changes or shots or need to be told to be quiet at nap time. It's really cute. Yesterday Owen was playing with some of his Little People figurines, one of which is Noah from his Noah's Ark set. I laughed out loud when Owen told Noah it was time to go potty and then turned to me and said, "Uh-oh, Noah peed his undies." Betcha don't remember that story from the bible, huh? Maybe this potty training brainwashing is sinking in after all!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Cold Weather & a Cranky Toddler
Not much going on with us this week. Just cold, cold, COLD! I hate cold weather, and this has been our first really cold week. Which means I've been cooped up inside with a cranky 2-year old. If Owen had his wish, we would be on-the-go constantly. He hates staying home and asks me every day multiple times "Where we going, Mommy?" and screams in displeasure if I say we're staying home. In the summer it's easy to go to the park or just go and run around in the yard, but the winter is a different story. There are only so many places in Manchester to go that are indoors, kid-friendly, and free. So, I may be hitting up friends for playdates in the near future so I can keep my sanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment