Happy Election Day!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Get out the vote and get free stuff!
Everybody remember to vote tomorrow! (As if you can forget with all the annoying political phone calls!) Anyway, here's a neat link that tells you of all the places you can get free stuff tomorrow by voting. I love it. Do your patriotic duty and score free stuff at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, yes, nothing says "sacred American responsibility" like free swag.
J/K. :)
I'm ready to do my citizenly duty -even if our secretary of state manages to completely steal the election.
Darnit I voted early. Sigh. No free coffee for me, but with it being an election day the kids are home from school and those freebies can't convince me that early voting without 2 "helpers" or without a line was a bad idea!
Post a Comment