Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks


I took Owen to storytime at the library today, and it was, of course, all about Thanksgiving. It was so cute to hear the children name off what they were thankful for. Like cupcakes, tractors, etc. So, I thought I'd make my own list. Some serious, some silly. Here it goes.

I'm thankful that I have such a wonderful God that loves me and blesses me and forgives me every day.

I'm thankful for my husband who loves me unconditionally and who can make me laugh harder than anyone else.

I'm thankful for my son who has taught me so many life lessons. He is a true joy even on the rough days.

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and my church.

Okay, now some silly stuff. I'm thankful for naps! Yes, naps! I cherish my time to myself while Owen naps.

I'm thankful for the channel Noggin. How else would I ever get a break?

I'm thankful for warm hugs and sloppy kisses. Oh, and peanut butter M&Ms! Gotta have those:)

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: