Friday, October 10, 2008

How to "Fireproof" Your Marriage


Last weekend we saw this movie, and since it's still in the theater (at least in M'boro anyway), I'd urge everybody to see it. It's about a couple heading for divorce until the husband decides to try "The Love Dare" and, in turn, they learn what marriage is really supposed to be about. It was refreshing to see a movie with substance. Buck was kind of reluctant about it, but we both came out saying how great it was. It will definitely make you cry, but there are also lots of comedic scenes as well. Anyway, that's my recommendation for all it's worth. Everybody have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Yep, I want to see it...it's on our list...well it's the ONLY movie on our "to see" list. But we will have to wait to have a sitter, (or grandparent!) Glad you could talk Buck into it! I've heard it's awesome.

Riki said...

I heard about it and I'm glad to have talked to someone that has seen it!