Well, I've decided to join the world of blogging! For anybody out there who cares about the mundane, er, I mean, exciting details of my life, then this blog is for you. Who knows how often I will post or if I will keep it up at all, but I will do my best to post often amd make it entertaining.
So, since most of my life revolves around being a mom these days, I will post a a quick Owen story. He's 2 and a half now, and just when I think he's "maturing" and totally over those pesky terrible twos, then he does something crazy or infuriating to bring me back to reality. Yesterday, we had many "time-out" sessions for things like pulling the cat's tail, deliberately tearing up a book, etc. So, after one such timeout was over, he said his obligatory sorry and then smiled and said, "Now, Mommy, you go timeout and I'll go set timer." Like this is all a fun little game we play! Aw, gotta love him!
1 comment:
Welcome to blogging, Ginelle. I must warn you that it is crazy addictive! :)
Post a Comment